BRAAAP Sticker (40cm)
You Save: €4,00 (21%)
Hurry! Only -2 Left in Stock!
We believe in being very discreet so we decided to make some damn huge and obnoxious BRAAAP stickers for you to blast up on everything! Available in three different size, ranging from 20 cm width all the way to 80 cm.
Note, these are NOT vinyl foil cutouts, these are high quality outdoor printed stickers that are laminated for longevity!
(Toolwall photo has the 40 cm sticker for reference)
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size. Please note that 'Across Chest Fit' relates to the width of the garment. If you have already purchased an item by our brand, we recommend you select the same size as indicated on its label.
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||48||52||56||60||63||66||70|
HOODIE AND CREWNECK SIZING
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||52||56||60||63||66||69||72|
|INTERNATIONAL||ADULT FITTED SIZE|
|CAPS (REGULAR SIZING)||7 3/4 - 8|
|CAPS (OTHER SIZING)||8 - 9|
Around the fullest part of the neck, at the base.
Around the narrowest part of the waist.
Around the widest point of the hips.
From the crotch to the anklebone on the inside of the leg.
Guidelines and tips to keep you new stuff fresh and clean.
- Hoodie, Crews and Tee's - Machine wash, gentle and/or delicate
- Hand wash if you really love your sh*t.
- 30°C makes the print last longer
- 40°C is also good
- 60°C is reserved for your stinky underwear, socks and knee-protection... (NO Prints!)
- Do not wring your prints, it's stupid.
- Do not Bleach. Ever.
- Dry normal, low heat. Slow and low does it.
- Hang to dry for best durability of your printed garments.
- Drip dry is sorta like hang dry but sounds funnier. Most important though - Do not tumble dry!
- (Oh and also, Do not dry clean anything except your tuxedo).
- Do not iron the print. That will be very bad.
Note: if all else fails, call your mom, she knows way more than you will ever about life. Love your mom, always.