Pimpstar MX Shocker Gloves
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
These gloves match our goals in every aspect, be it stunt riding, motocross, enduro, motard, cards or just for looking f*cking awesome.
Made in quality materials such as Clarino, 4-way stretch and neoprene these gloves are packed with details and quality.
US SIZE CHART:
XS - 8
Small - 8 ½
Medium - 9
Large - 9½
XL - 10
XXL - 11
These gloves are NOT IN ANY WAY PROTECTIVE and should not be considered as such. These gloves will NOT protect your hands from injury in any form and should NOT be used on the streets.
Simply put, they are motocross gloves but we had to put that info up there.
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size. Please note that 'Across Chest Fit' relates to the width of the garment. If you have already purchased an item by our brand, we recommend you select the same size as indicated on its label.
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||48||52||56||60||63||66||70|
HOODIE AND CREWNECK SIZING
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||52||56||60||63||66||69||72|
|INTERNATIONAL||ADULT FITTED SIZE|
|CAPS (REGULAR SIZING)||7 3/4 - 8|
|CAPS (OTHER SIZING)||8 - 9|
Around the fullest part of the neck, at the base.
Around the narrowest part of the waist.
Around the widest point of the hips.
From the crotch to the anklebone on the inside of the leg.
Guidelines and tips to keep you new stuff fresh and clean.
- Hoodie, Crews and Tee's - Machine wash, gentle and/or delicate
- Hand wash if you really love your sh*t.
- 30°C makes the print last longer
- 40°C is also good
- 60°C is reserved for your stinky underwear, socks and knee-protection... (NO Prints!)
- Do not wring your prints, it's stupid.
- Do not Bleach. Ever.
- Dry normal, low heat. Slow and low does it.
- Hang to dry for best durability of your printed garments.
- Drip dry is sorta like hang dry but sounds funnier. Most important though - Do not tumble dry!
- (Oh and also, Do not dry clean anything except your tuxedo).
- Do not iron the print. That will be very bad.
Note: if all else fails, call your mom, she knows way more than you will ever about life. Love your mom, always.