PSL Heavy Ind - Garage Tee (Black)
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
PSL Heavy Industries collabo, sweet looking garage tee with small front chest print and a large screen printed back piece.
Get a little bit dirtier with the Pimpstar x PSL Heavy Industries collection. As time slowly crawls away we all grow older, but all of us grow up. This is our celebration of everything that is a little bit wrong. This is for the unchosen few.
Zero Days Without Incident - Always Damaged, Never Broken.
Small - not available.
Medium - Chest 52 cm, Length: 74 cm
Large - Chest 56 cm, Length: 76 cm
XL - Chest 60 cm, Length: 79 cm
2XL - Chest 63 cm, Length: 82 cm
3XL - Chest 66 cm, Length: 85 cm
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size. Please note that 'Across Chest Fit' relates to the width of the garment. If you have already purchased an item by our brand, we recommend you select the same size as indicated on its label.
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||48||52||56||60||63||66||70|
HOODIE AND CREWNECK SIZING
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||52||56||60||63||66||69||72|
|INTERNATIONAL||ADULT FITTED SIZE|
|CAPS (REGULAR SIZING)||7 3/4 - 8|
|CAPS (OTHER SIZING)||8 - 9|
Around the fullest part of the neck, at the base.
Around the narrowest part of the waist.
Around the widest point of the hips.
From the crotch to the anklebone on the inside of the leg.
Guidelines and tips to keep you new stuff fresh and clean.
- Hoodie, Crews and Tee's - Machine wash, gentle and/or delicate
- Hand wash if you really love your sh*t.
- 30°C makes the print last longer
- 40°C is also good
- 60°C is reserved for your stinky underwear, socks and knee-protection... (NO Prints!)
- Do not wring your prints, it's stupid.
- Do not Bleach. Ever.
- Dry normal, low heat. Slow and low does it.
- Hang to dry for best durability of your printed garments.
- Drip dry is sorta like hang dry but sounds funnier. Most important though - Do not tumble dry!
- (Oh and also, Do not dry clean anything except your tuxedo).
- Do not iron the print. That will be very bad.
Note: if all else fails, call your mom, she knows way more than you will ever about life. Love your mom, always.