SLIM BUD Hoodie | YOUTH fit
You Save: €60,00 (87%)
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
PLEASE VERIFY YOUR SIZE IN THE SIZE CHART LINK BELOW!
Lightweight zipper hoodie with all-over print and golden Pimpstar logo embroidery.
Made for warm summer nights and chill out wear whilst drinking cold drinks.
This hoodie is the "SLIM BUD" version and it is VERY slim fit. So slim in fact we are calling it our first ever YOUTH size. Be extra sure to read the size chart for this hoodie carefully. Please look at the pictures and see the length and fit.
DISCLAIMER 2: UPSIDE DOWN PATCH
We're rocking an upside down bottom patch on this hoodie for no good reason at all but yeah, it is suppose to be upside down.
DISCLAIMER 3: BIG BUD
Be careful not to order the wrong one and please double check the size chart.
Model on the pictures is 176 cm and weighs 76 kg and wears a XL!
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size. Please note that 'Across Chest Fit' relates to the width of the garment. If you have already purchased an item by our brand, we recommend you select the same size as indicated on its label.
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||48||52||56||60||63||66||70|
HOODIE AND CREWNECK SIZING
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||52||56||60||63||66||69||72|
|INTERNATIONAL||ADULT FITTED SIZE|
|CAPS (REGULAR SIZING)||7 3/4 - 8|
|CAPS (OTHER SIZING)||8 - 9|
Around the fullest part of the neck, at the base.
Around the narrowest part of the waist.
Around the widest point of the hips.
From the crotch to the anklebone on the inside of the leg.
Guidelines and tips to keep you new stuff fresh and clean.
- Hoodie, Crews and Tee's - Machine wash, gentle and/or delicate
- Hand wash if you really love your sh*t.
- 30°C makes the print last longer
- 40°C is also good
- 60°C is reserved for your stinky underwear, socks and knee-protection... (NO Prints!)
- Do not wring your prints, it's stupid.
- Do not Bleach. Ever.
- Dry normal, low heat. Slow and low does it.
- Hang to dry for best durability of your printed garments.
- Drip dry is sorta like hang dry but sounds funnier. Most important though - Do not tumble dry!
- (Oh and also, Do not dry clean anything except your tuxedo).
- Do not iron the print. That will be very bad.
Note: if all else fails, call your mom, she knows way more than you will ever about life. Love your mom, always.