STREET FOIL Sticker Camo Sheet
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
OFFROAD FOIL: The offroad-foil is a much thicker vinyl with extra added protective laminate making it perfect for dirt, gravel, motocross and enduro riding. Pick this foil if you plan to get dirty!
STREETBIKE FOIL: Our streetbike vinyl suits streetbikes, cars, snowmobiles and everything that doesn't eat dirt. It is a thinner, yet highly durable foil easy to apply.
READ THIS: Our Camo vinyl comes in sheets per 120x100 cm on high quality vinyl and in two different types. Make sure you pick the correct vinyl for your needs as this piece has a no-return policy when you start using it.
THE FOIL IS -NOT- CUT OUT IN ANY WAY. INSTEAD, CUT IT AT WILL AND IN ANY FORM AND APPLY IT USING A HEATING-GUN, A NICE SHARP KNIFE AND A LOT OF RUBBING WITH YOUR THUMBS!
Screen color WILL be different from final product. Grey color is a pain the ass to print and looks different in any light. Just so you know.
DELIVERY TIME IS 2-3 WEEKS!
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size. Please note that 'Across Chest Fit' relates to the width of the garment. If you have already purchased an item by our brand, we recommend you select the same size as indicated on its label.
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||48||52||56||60||63||66||70|
HOODIE AND CREWNECK SIZING
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||52||56||60||63||66||69||72|
|INTERNATIONAL||ADULT FITTED SIZE|
|CAPS (REGULAR SIZING)||7 3/4 - 8|
|CAPS (OTHER SIZING)||8 - 9|
Around the fullest part of the neck, at the base.
Around the narrowest part of the waist.
Around the widest point of the hips.
From the crotch to the anklebone on the inside of the leg.
Guidelines and tips to keep you new stuff fresh and clean.
- Hoodie, Crews and Tee's - Machine wash, gentle and/or delicate
- Hand wash if you really love your sh*t.
- 30°C makes the print last longer
- 40°C is also good
- 60°C is reserved for your stinky underwear, socks and knee-protection... (NO Prints!)
- Do not wring your prints, it's stupid.
- Do not Bleach. Ever.
- Dry normal, low heat. Slow and low does it.
- Hang to dry for best durability of your printed garments.
- Drip dry is sorta like hang dry but sounds funnier. Most important though - Do not tumble dry!
- (Oh and also, Do not dry clean anything except your tuxedo).
- Do not iron the print. That will be very bad.
Note: if all else fails, call your mom, she knows way more than you will ever about life. Love your mom, always.