Tee Weekend Warrior Yellow | Slim Fit
Hurry! Only 13 Left in Stock!
Note that the size for this year is beach-friendly and make sure to check out the size chart to get the proper size. If you are used to wearing oversized, order one or even 2 sizes over your regular size!
Model on the picture is wearing size 250cc (LARGE) and weighs 72 kg and is 181 cm tall.
NOTE: DUE TO THE CHANGE THIS YEAR IN SIZES WE HAVE MADE IT DAMN SURE THAT YOU MEASURE AND PICK THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR MAJESTIC BODY BEFORE YOU ORDER. PLEASE CHECK THE SIZE CHART BEFORE PURCHASING!
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size. Please note that 'Across Chest Fit' relates to the width of the garment. If you have already purchased an item by our brand, we recommend you select the same size as indicated on its label.
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||48||52||56||60||63||66||70|
HOODIE AND CREWNECK SIZING
|ACROSS CHEST FIT (CM)||52||56||60||63||66||69||72|
|INTERNATIONAL||ADULT FITTED SIZE|
|CAPS (REGULAR SIZING)||7 3/4 - 8|
|CAPS (OTHER SIZING)||8 - 9|
Around the fullest part of the neck, at the base.
Around the narrowest part of the waist.
Around the widest point of the hips.
From the crotch to the anklebone on the inside of the leg.
Guidelines and tips to keep you new stuff fresh and clean.
- Hoodie, Crews and Tee's - Machine wash, gentle and/or delicate
- Hand wash if you really love your sh*t.
- 30°C makes the print last longer
- 40°C is also good
- 60°C is reserved for your stinky underwear, socks and knee-protection... (NO Prints!)
- Do not wring your prints, it's stupid.
- Do not Bleach. Ever.
- Dry normal, low heat. Slow and low does it.
- Hang to dry for best durability of your printed garments.
- Drip dry is sorta like hang dry but sounds funnier. Most important though - Do not tumble dry!
- (Oh and also, Do not dry clean anything except your tuxedo).
- Do not iron the print. That will be very bad.
Note: if all else fails, call your mom, she knows way more than you will ever about life. Love your mom, always.